Safety & Environment
At Greenstock we believe there is no other function within the organisation that has greater importance than the management of health, safety, environment and welfare.
Active promotion of the safety culture is therefore a fundamental management principle. In addition the company will endeavour to achieve and maintain the highest possible standards in health, safety environment and welfare
It is the general policy of Greenstock to:-
- Provide and maintain a place of work that is safe and without risk to the health and welfare of all its employees, independent contractors, members of associated companies and the general public, so far as it is reasonably practical to do so.
- Provide and maintain plant and systems of work that are safe and with minimum risk to health and the environment.
- Provide appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure the Health and Safety at work for all employees.
- Make the management of health, safety, environment and welfare an integral part of the company.
- Comply with the statutes, statutory instruments, approved codes of practice and industry recognised guidelines applicable to the organisation.